The 90/10 Strategy is one where an investor puts 90% of their money into lower-risk interest bearing investments, and the remaining 10% into high-risk investments. An example 90/10 Strategy portfolio could be 90% invested in Treasury Bills, and the remaining 10% in emerging market stocks.
Why don’t you start a WordPress blog? It’s fun and really easy to do. If you start a blog now, I’ve got a discounted price for you.
Are you satisfied with your online broker? Fire them and try Scottrade. Act now and get up to $2,000 and 50 free trades.
Latest posts by Investment Hunting (see all)
- Stock Buy – 100 More Shares of VFC Corp - January 22, 2017
- Building A Diversified Investment Portfolio With Lending Club - January 19, 2017
- Why You Need to be Playing Financial Offense This Year - January 16, 2017