Good Reads is an ongoing segment of posts that I share every month, where I highlight the best blog posts, articles, or tips that I find online. The past few Good Reads editions were focused on new blogs I’ve recently discovered, and SBSW. This month, I getting back to basics by sharing the link love with my friends in the financial blogging community. Starting a blog is easy. Blogging is not easy. It takes a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to consistently deliver new content and continually drive traffic. Many blogging sites will tell you how easy it is to make money blogging, but they’re just trying to sell you a service so they can get paid a commission. This community has given me so much. I’m truly honored to have a fantastic support system of bloggers that I can learn from and share my ideas with. This Good Reads Edition is dedicated to financial bloggers.
Good Reads From The Financial Blogging Community
- Lanny and Bert, better know as the Dividend Diplomats posted a Wells Fargo Bank Stock Analysis. I’m privileged that they shared my recent WFC Buy in their article. The analysis came out a few dates late for me as I already made the purchase; but it reaffirms my decision to buy Wells Fargo Bank stock. The diplomats have also started a monthly post that highlights dividend income from the financial blogging community. Check out their latest post of Bloggers Dividend Income.
- Alexander at Cash Flow Diaries wrote an awesome post on Growing Twitter Followers. I’ve used this technique for the past 20 days and the results speak for themselves. I went from 800 followers to 1,991 as of this posting. His post is not new, but the results I’ve seen are so good that I had to share it.
- Joe Udo, Mr. Retire by 40, wrote a very interesting article on paying No Tax on a Roth IRA Conversion.
- Roadmap 2 Retire reached out to 33 bloggers at the end of 2015, asking for their top stock pick for 2016. He recently posted a Top Investment Picks for 2016 Q1 Update. I was asked to take part and forgot to submit my stock pick. My pick was Gilead Sciences. I think this stock will soar in Q4.
- Tristan at Dividends Down Under, posted his Q1 Goal Update. His number one goal is to make a baby. Now if this is not enough of a teaser to get you to visit his site, then nothing is.
- Vivianne at Well Rounded Investor recently sold a bunch of stock. She did so to make a down-payment on a rental property. I’m sure the decision to sell was tough, because collecting dividends each month is very addicting. But in the end, she will have a more diverse portfolio. Read more about her Stock Selloff.
I’ve written four financial posts this month so far, They are:
Other Financial Blogging Good Reads
- Stay on top of the latest financial blogging stock buys and stock analysis at A Frugal Family’s Journey.
- Dividend Hawk puts out a Week in Review financial series.
- My sister site, Dividend Hunting provides a daily updated edition of the latest blog posts and tweets from the financial blogging community.
I hope you enjoy this financial blogging edition of Good Reads. If you posted something you want to share, please submit a link in the comments section. Or email me a link to your post and maybe I’ll highlight your post on my next month.
Latest posts by Investment Hunting (see all)
- Stock Buy – 100 More Shares of VFC Corp - January 22, 2017
- Building A Diversified Investment Portfolio With Lending Club - January 19, 2017
- Why You Need to be Playing Financial Offense This Year - January 16, 2017