I thought it would be interesting to learn more about the bloggers I follow. I reached out to a handful of bloggers who I regularly follow and asked them if they’d take part in my blogger interview series by answering 20 questions. Lucky for me, most have replied and want to be featured in this blogger interview series. Some bloggers didn’t want to answer every question, for safety reasons. As a semi-secret blogger, I absolutely understand their privacy concerns. I’m just happy that I’ve received a bunch of responses. A lot of bloggers interview other bloggers, but most of the time the questions are about their blogs or investment strategies. I really wanted to know more about these bloggers as people, so most of my interview questions are about them. There are a few typical blogger questions but for the most part, I think you’ll learn a lot about these people. Having already seen their responses, I know you’ll be interested in who they are.
Completed Blogger Interviews
Response from the community has been fantastic. Because of this, I’m not sure how long this series will run. I created this page so you can easily find a list of all interviews. Below are links to each completed blog and a list of bloggers signed up to participate.
Future Blogger Interviews
It Pays Dividends
Retire By 40
Blogger Interview Questions
I asked 20 questions, they are:
- Where do you live?
- What are your hobbies?
- Which countries or major cities have you lived in or traveled to?
- Which sports or teams are your favorites?
- What’s the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
- When you were a child, what profession did you want to be?
- What is your career today?
- What is your primary motivation to reach financial independence and retire early?
- At what age are you planning on retiring?
- What’s the first thing you’ll do when you retire?
- If money were no object, but you had to have a job what would you do for a living?
- If you could go back in time, what investment advice would you give to your past self?
- If you could only use one metric to evaluate a stock, which one would you choose?
- How do you stay the course when markets are down?
- What’s your favorite aspect of blogging?
- Why should people read your blog?
- Which 5 blogs do you visit the most?
- What’s your best source of traffic to your blog?
- Why do you blog?
- What’s the name and URL of your blog or blogs?
Blogger Interview – Do You Want To Participate?
I tried reaching out to more bloggers, but many don’t have contact info on their blogs. If this is of interest to you, please email me through my contact page or at email@example.com.